Skip to content
- Consists of Bio Compost
- Screened loam
- Very popular for raised bed planting.
- Flower Garden Bed
- Vegetable Garden
- Provides exceptional nutrient retention as well as drainage for plants.
- 60/40 blend of course sand and bio solids
- It is an ideal combination for topdressing existing lawns
- Base soil mix for a new sod install.
- Blend of bio-solids compost, humus, with slight amount of sandy loam.
- pH around 7
- High in organic matter with micro and macro nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium potassium, copper, iron, etc.
- It is perfect for raised beds
- Garden beds
- General landscape planting
- Compost manure-based compost is mature and tested.
- It is made from animal manure as the nitrogen source and sawdust as the carbon source.
- Mainly poultry manure due to local sourcing.
- Blended to the proper ratio of carbon to nitrogen
- It is great for garden beds or garden amendment.
- Garden bed top dressing: apply around ½ to 1 inch evenly over existing garden to amend the soils.
- Lawn top dressing: apply between ¼ to ½ inch evenly working it down into the grass and water in.
- New sod installation: apply between ¼ to ½ inch evenly and till in.