- Compost manure-based compost is mature and tested.
- It is made from animal manure as the nitrogen source and sawdust as the carbon source.
- The manure is mainly poultry manure from local sourcing.
- Blended to the proper ratio of carbon to nitrogen to start the composting process.
- Through proper time and temperature intervals, the pile is composted until maturity is reached.
- It is great for flower garden bed soil amendment.
- Flower garden bed top dressing: apply around ½ to 1 inch evenly over existing garden to amend the soils.
- Lawn top dressing: apply between ¼ to ½ inch evenly working it down into the grass and water in.
- New sod installation: apply between ¼ to ½ inch evenly and till in.
*Delivery is not included in the price. For a quick delivery quote to your area, please call us at 832-409-1931.
There are no reviews yet.