Skip to content
- Fine aggregate with size less than 3/8″
- Coarse clean sand
- Mainly used as a base for pavers or flagstone
- Provides excellent drainage
- Screened sand with few clay clumps.
- Used as a base and leveling
- Used to fill in areas with holes
- Used as a base when installing sod
- softball to basketball size chunks
- underneath concrete foundations or paving that must have a low to medium plasticity index (PI)
- Most select fill soils are qualified prior to and during placement by the project owner’s soils engineer on a job by job basis by means of sampling the material at the source or at the job site.
- Mason Sand is a fine aggregate
- Double screened to be a finer sand
- Used for pavers.
- Used in mortar mix with concrete.
- Used in playground areas
- Volley ball courts