Stone Edging Limestone White For Garden Edging
Chopped Stone Edging Limestone White is ideal for landscape edging, walkway edging, and lawn. Natural Stone landscape edging adds value and beauty to any front yard and backyard landscape. Also, using natural stone to create a border around flower beds will add definition and dimension. Certainly, TGM offers landscape edging services in the Houston and surrounding areas. Customers have the option of single-stacked stone landscape edging, double-stack stone edging, and triple-stack stone landscape edging. Indeed, the TGM Team will guide you through choosing the right style for your landscape. Contact our team via email or call us at 832-409-1931.
Process of Installing Edging Stones Limestone White
- Excavate, Grade and Level landscape edging
- We add sharp sand/stabilizing sand for leveling.
- Haul off excavated debris.
- Install Natural White Limestone Chopped Stone.
- Custom Cut Stone to reduce gaps between the stone. (each landscape is different)
- Make sure the stone landscape border is level.
- Seal stone to reduce staining or molding. (optional)
Houston Service Area for Chopped Stone Delivery & Stone Landscape Edging Installation
TGM offers chopped stone edging limestone delivery and professional stone landscaping. Our stone delivery and stone landscaping service area include Houston, Memorial, Richmond, Sugar Land, Katy, and surrounding areas. The TGM team landscape edging is professionally custom installed to your landscape design. Call us at 832-409-1931 with any questions or contact us via our online forms. Our team at Texas Garden Materials will be happy to help you.
There are no reviews yet.