Chopped Stone Limestone Gray rock is one of our most popular stones for landscape edging. Chopped stone is shaped 4 inches by 4 inches in height and width. The estimated coverage of chopped stone will, on average, cover 200 linear feet per pallet. Most noteworthy, this stone has sawn top and flat bottom faces for simple installation. Additionally, the color, texture, and lengths of the stone will vary depending on the pallet of stone you choose. This natural stone has many uses as building materials and landscape materials. Furthermore, the chopped stone is excellent for stone landscape edging, outdoor kitchens, stone fireplace, stone siding, retaining walls, and more. Certainly, gray limestone stone edging is a beautiful natural stone that will upgrade your landscape and add a modern look to your landscape design.
Chopped Stone Garden Edging
- Excavate, Grade and Level landscape edging
- We add sharp sand/stabilizing sand for leveling.
- Haul off excavated debris.
- Install Natural White Limestone Chopped Stone.
- Custom Cut Stone to reduce gaps between the stone. (each landscape is different)
- Make sure the stone landscape border is level.
- Seal stone to reduce staining or molding. (optional)
Chopped Limestone Gray – Houston Delivery & Landscape Services
Texas Garden Materials stone yard has the best selection of stone for sale in Houston. Certainly, TGM offers stone landscape services that add beauty and value to your property. Several edging options come in various colors, shapes, sizes, textures, and materials. Click on the following link: Landscape Edging to see flower bed edging ideas.
Contact us, and we will guide you to help you decide on the best stone for your property.